Everything you need to know about Apple Pencil

Apple Pencils have transformed the digital landscape. Digital artists, graphic designers, and avid notetakers channel their creativity through the stylus, which responds to minute movements and slight pressure.Β 

Once you know everything there is to know about Apple Pencils, the sky is the limit.

Touching up a photo of a woman's face

Buyer’s Guide: Apple Pencil Features

Apple Pencil 1 or Apple Pencil 2? Which one is right for you and how do they differ?Β 

Apple Pencils are portals to a limitless digital landscape. The intuitive, built-in tools allow your creativity to shine through. Pressure sensitivity, hover, and double-tap are just a few of the features it offers.

Apple Pencil 1 vs. 2: Which is Better?

 

Not sure which Apple Pencil to get? This guide dives into the differences between Apple Pencil versions 1 and 2 to help you decide which best fits your needs. β†’ Read the guide

Apple Pencil USB-C: Who should buy it?

 

Apple introduced a new Apple Pencil that supports USB-C. So how does it compare and who should buy it? β†’ Read the guide

Apple Pencil Hover: What You Need to Know

 

Apple Pencil hover is one of the newer features available to iPad users. Learn how it works in this comprehensive guide on Apple Pencil hover. β†’ Go to guide

How to Troubleshoot Your Apple Pencil

99.9% of the time, Apple Pencils are extremely intuitive. The other 0.1% of the time, something is bound to go wrong. Our Apple Pencil tips make iPad issues as painless as possible. You’ll be drawing, sketching, and taking notes in no time!

How to Turn on Your Apple Pencil

 

Step by step instructions for getting started with your new Apple Pencil (Generations 1 and 2). β†’ Read the guide

How to Pair Apple Pencil with iPad

 

This guide covers how to connect both Apple Pencil 1 and 2 to your iPad and provides connection troubleshooting tips. β†’ Read the guide

How to Check Apple Pencil Battery

 

There is nothing worse than having no charge in your Apple Pencil. In this guide, we’ll show you four ways to check your Apple Pencil battery.Β  β†’ Read the guide

Fix an Unresponsive Apple Pencil

 

Is your Apple Pencil not working? Or is it unresponsive to your iPad? This guide will help you get your Apple Pencil back up and running in no time! β†’ Read the guide

Get the Best of the Best with Apple Pencil

Whether you are a notetaker, an illustrator, or even a hopeful hobbyist, Apple Pencils will catapult your experience to the next level. These styluses are designed to accommodate beginner, intermediate, and advanced artists.Β 

To get the most out of your stylus, try these iPad apps and accessories.

5 Best Notetaking Apps for iPads

 

Take a look at the top notetaking apps for iPad: GoodNotes, Nebo, Evernote, Notability, and Freeform. Find out which app is right for you! β†’ Read the guide

8 Best iPad Stands for Notetakers

 

iPads stands are the best accessory for notetakers who care about comfort and control. They improve posture, decrease the chance of wrist strain, and much more.Β β†’ Read the guide

5 Best Free Planner Apps for iPads

 

Digital planner apps streamline your day, week, and month. The App Store is filled with hundreds of planner apps, but which is the best? β†’ Go to guide

9 Best iPad Accessories for Creatives

 

If you’re a creative, you will know that Apple offers some of the best tech for budding digital artists. Accessories can set you apart from the rest and place you one step closer to your artistic ambitions. β†’ Go to guide

get the most realistic pen-on-paper feel for ipad

Level up your iPad with Rock Paper Pencil

Rock Paper Pencil is a unique screen protector and Pencil tip pairing β€” designed for artists and notetakers.

  • Reusable iPad Screen Protector: Easy application, removable and reusable
  • Matte Texture:Β Subtle friction mimics the feel of paper (no more slippery glass!)
  • Precision Apple Pencil Tips: Smoother, more controlled strokes

Shop Rock Paper Pencil