We are looking for a customer support enthusiast and creative to join our support team. In this role, you will provide technical support for our products via email and our social media platforms. This job requires extreme empathy for customers, exceptional communication skills, a strong technical background, and a growth mindset. Familiarity with our products is a plus.
- Troubleshoot complex technical support questions and investigate ongoing issues
- Help manage social media support
- Add to our Knowledge Base by creating and updating manuals and how-to guides
- Collaborate with other departments and provide feedback
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our team via Slack
- Experience with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Krita, Clip Studio Paint, or other drawing software
- Understanding of Windows systems
- Excellent writing
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of technical support experience
At Astropad, we value creativity. We build products that encourage it, and we seek out team members who do too. Our team includes interdisciplinary contributors from a variety of cities and backgrounds. Still, we all see something of ourselves in each other. An Astropad team member is kind, honest, a little contrarian, and obsessed with quality.
We seek people who are passionate about building the next generation of creative tools. Our work environment is remote, flexible, and full of learning opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote work (since 2013!)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive, location independent pay
- Work-life balance with 40 hour work weeks (no crazy startup hours)
- Parental leave (2 months maternity and paternity)
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks and going up to 5 weeks + 8 additional holidays
- A week off for the whole company between Christmas and New Years every year
- Unlimited sick and mental health days
- Stock options
- Company-wide bonuses
- $300/month coworking stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years with the company
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
Click here to learn more about us and our benefits!
How to apply
If you think you’d make a good addition to the team, please apply via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!