On this episode, Matt summarizes what’s happened with regulators closing in on Apple’s App Store and where he believes this is headed.
ALOT has happened in the past month:
- South Korea just passed a new law requiring alternate in-app payment methods
- Japan settled an antitrust inquiry and now “reader” apps can “special” link
- The EU, UK, Russia and India have activate investigations
- And a class-action lawsuit was just settled with US App Store developers
And we can’t forget the biggest of all:
- The new Open App Markets Act backed by Sen. Blumenthal, Blackburn, and Klobuchar
..which Matt believes is the most exciting development. So tune in to catch up on the latest App Store anti-trust news.