We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to grow with Astropad.
This role might be a good fit for you if: you’re a strong writer; have an eye for design; are a creative and resourceful thinker; and enjoy wearing many hats.
- Coordinate marketing assets for product releases
- Develop and maintain websites, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Create SEO-optimized blog content
- Conduct market research to explore new user groups
- Assist with paid social advertising (the opportunity to learn, own, and scale the channel)
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or design
- 1-3 years of marketing or related experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus
At Astropad, we value creativity. We build products that encourage it, and we seek out team members who do too. Our team includes interdisciplinary contributors from a variety of cities and backgrounds. Still, we all see something of ourselves in each other. An Astropad team member is kind, honest, a little contrarian, and obsessed with quality.
We seek people who are passionate about building the next generation of creative tools. Our work environment is remote, flexible, and full of learning opportunities.
How to apply
If you think you’d make a good addition to the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a link to a writing sample or design project you’re proud of, and a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
-Give me your 1-2 sentence elevator pitch. Make it pithy! And add a little bit of spice.
-What unique skills or perspectives can you bring to the table to help grow Astropad?
-What’s a marketing-related skill that you want to learn?
-What’s a company you admire for its marketing and branding?
-What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
-Do you have any side projects or curiosities that you’re exploring?
We look forward to hearing from you!