What’s New in Luna Display 5.0
Use an iPad as a second display for your PC! We completely rearchitected the apps to support both PCs and Macs, and added a new Luna Display HDMI unit.
- Luna Display for Windows is available in two port types: USB-C or HDMI → Three Days Only! Save 20% on Luna
- USB-C units are compatible with both Mac and PC
- Current USB-C users: Upgrade to Luna Display 5.0 to use your unit on a PC or Mac
Along with Windows support, this update also brings significant improvements on the Mac side: Users with M1 Macs will experience a faster setup flow.
Windows System Requirements
- Primary PC: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Build 1809 or later
- iPad: iOS 12.1 or later
- Recommended WiFi/Network: 802.11n or wired ethernet
How to Update
- Open your Luna desktop app. You will automatically be prompted to update to the latest version.
- If the desktop app doesn’t automatically update, you can download the latest version below.
- Visit the iOS App Store to update your iPad app.