Use your iPad as the main display for Mac mini
With Luna Display, turn your iPad into the primary display for Mac mini. Combine the best of Mac mini and iPad by harnessing the processing power of the Mac mini and the edge-to-edge full display of the iPad.
- Touch pan and zoom gesture support
- External keyboard support for iPad
- Mac mini must be a 2011 model or later, and running macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- iPad must be an iPad Mini 2 (2013+), iPad Pro (2016+), iPad 5th generation (2017+), or iPad Air (2013+) model running iOS 9.1 or later. (32-bit devices are not supported)
- External mouse and keyboard connected to Mac mini are optimal for this setup in case of MacOS permissions and logins
- An external display is required to get set up, but is only needed the first time you configure your devices (unless FileVault is enabled).
- Luna Display requires a Mac application to run. For Headless Mode, if FileVault is in use, an external display will be needed to unlock your drive whenever you reboot.